Let Us Host Your Event
We can accommodate 30 to 150 guests in our private event spaces. Our food is fabulous, our service and decor divine. We have a convenient Route 50/29 location. We would be delighted to show you our facilities personally and to discuss your menu needs for:
- Wedding Receptions
- Anniversaries/ Birthdays
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Religious Celebrations
- Business or Club Functions
- Staff Parties
P. J. Skidoos specializes in food and beverage “The American Way” and our prices are very reasonable. We have been serving the Fairfax area since 1978. Please let us help you plan your special event by calling a Banquet Manager at 703.591.4515 to schedule an appointment.
For a printable copy containing all of our Private Events information, click here.
About Our Space
Our various Private Event areas.
- Banquet Hall
- We are able to accommodate a minimum of 30 people and a maximum of 150 people
- Private Entrance
- Oak Bar, Dancefloor, Controlled Lighting and Temperature, Private Restrooms
- Ample complimentary parking
- Sound system, Microphone/Podium and Projector Screen available complimentary
- Dining Room
- We are able to close an entire dining section in our main restaurant to accommodate parties of 30-60 people
- Dancefloor Area
- This is a more casual space adjacent to our bar area, which can accommodate 20-50 people
- Our beautiful covered patio is available during the warmer months, which can accommodate 40 people
Things to Know
Some key points about your private event.
- A deposit of $200 (non-refundable & non-transferable) is needed to reserve a banquet room. The deposit amount will be credited to your bill at the end of the function.
- Number of Guests
- At least 10 days prior to your event, we require a guaranteed number of guests and the number of each selected entrees. At this time, an estimated payment is due based on the guaranteed number of guests and entree selection.
- There is a 30 person minimum in order to book the room. If your number falls below 30 guests after your RSVPs have been received, you will still pay for 30 guests.
- A customary 20% gratuity on food and open bar and 10% sales tax on food and open bar will be added.
- An estimated payment is due 10 days prior to your event. Any outstanding payment will be paid at the end of the event.
- We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We do not accept personal checks.
- We request that you and your guests park on the side and/or back of the restaurant and the furniture store.
- Open and Cash Bar options are available upon consumption. We will cater to your specific needs. All House Liquor Drinks are $6, House Wines are $6, Domestic Beers are $4, Imported Beers are $4.50 and Sodas are $2.50 each. Premium bar options are available.
- For a Cash Bar, there is a minimum $50 bartender fee for the first 3 hours of service. Any additional hours are $20 per hour. For an Open Bar, there is a customary 20% gratuity added to the total bar bill.
- Kids Meals
- Kids Meals are available to kids under the age of 11. Lunch meals are $10.95 and Dinner meals are $12.95 (Dessert included in dinner meal). Meals includes: Chicken Tenders, Cheeseburger Sliders, Mac and Cheese, BBQ Ribs or Broiled Salmon.
- If you choose to bring a cake from another vendor, there is a cake fee of $1 per person for us to cut and serve your cake. We will waive this fee, if you opt out of our dessert that is included in the dinner price. If a cake is brought in last minute, the cake cutting fee will be applied.
- Centerpieces are available for $5 per table. Please ask us for details.
- You are more than welcome to bring any decorations you would like. We want you to make the room feel as personal as it can be. We just ask that you do not use confetti or glitter.
- All parties are expected to follow state and ABC laws. Termination of party will result, if not.